Part III New Topic "A Godly Woman"
This week, as the Lord continues to bless, we will turn our attentions toward the Godly Women. This first class of this part of the series will probably be somewhat different than the usual teaching. Two of the highlights are:1. A guest spot filled by our pastor, Bishop Rickie Jackson, in which he will share some true revelation on the relationship between Adam and Eve.
2. A look at some of the Great Godly Women found in the Bible.
Home work assignments for this weeks are:
A. What are your thoughts on the recent statements made by our president on marriage.
B. Blog and be prepared to discuss your favorite Godly woman.
As always bring your electronic devices as we all strive to learn and grow in the Lord Jesus together.
-Min. Michael T.
x
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts aboaut the President have not changed. I don't expect him to believe what I believe or make his choices off my belief. I appreciate what he said when he noted he knows there are some pastors, families and friends that disagree with his choice, but he would never try to presaude them from their beliefs. I know he was backed in a corner but I will pray for he and his family that one day they will believe as I do, but until then he is my President.
ReplyDeleteQuestion 2
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite Godly women is Esther. I love her determination and I have that same tanasity "If I perish, I perish, but I'm going to see the King." Come what may I gotta make it!!
I have great respect for the President and understand his position in trying to be sure everyone no matter their beliefs are treated fairly in every way but I do not agree with same sex marriage because the Word of God does not support it. Let me be clear that I do not hate anyone but my prayers are with anyone that don't have full knowledge of the truth - God's Word.
ReplyDeleteThe woman in the bible I admire is Ruth because of her loyalty to God and her loyalty to family, these are attributes I admire about Ruth.
ReplyDeleteExcellent bible class or should I say excellent "POLITIC NATION" with Al Sharpton, I mean Min. Michael Thompson!
ReplyDeleteI agree Bishop!
DeleteI agree also. Great dialouge!!!
DeleteThe woman in the Bible I admire is the virtuous woman. She sets a standard that, in these days and times can feel like it's hard to achieve. And although it may feel unattainable, her ways are definitely something to strive for. Help me Lord!
ReplyDelete